Monday, August 13, 2007

Nonsense Have Arrived

I am, back to one, back to this, back to blog.

I have many things to say, but I can't find words to put them across.

Give me some time to settle out.

As works piled, as datelines end, we all made mad rushes to get things completed.

But in the process, have we really 'got things done'?

Why does people do things for the sake of doing them.

Why are results so important; have everybody forgotten that the essence of solving anything lies in the process?

I believe as the pace one takes start to hasten, they should sometimes slow down and take a look at their surrounding.

Just like watching movie in slow-mo.

In everyone of us there lives a pair of ourselves, one angel, the other devil.

Let them talk to us, let them converse in our heart.

Let's take things one by one.

Let's start TALKING!

No comments: