Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Month

Jayden is one month old

We decided to celebrate it earlier, yesterday

Many people were there, some I know some I don't

After which David, sheng, guo and I went for karaoke session

As usual, we challenged many difficult Jay Chou tunes

It was long since we last came together

And hence we sang till our lungs burst

Fetched ly from the airport on friday night

Met elaine after her paper for dinner before we headed down to Aljunied to hitch ws' ride

He was really excited of her return

After all it has been near four months since her departure to Sydney

We went to Geylang for 'dim sum' supper which ly has been craving for

Her primary school classmate, siying, came along as well

The hungry five people gorged down some steaming shrimp dumplings, chicken feets, spare ribs

However I was pretty against consuming those oily fares high in sodium content

Especially at that late timing

And I had diarrhoea the next day

I hate oily stuffs, I detest unhealthy food, and I avoid consumption at wrong hours

I shall pledge to

But I hungry leh... How?

No comments: