Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Twenty-Second

Not for me though, it was hers - Laine's

I have yet to turn 21st

And still without plans for it

Last night's karaoke was awesome

Has been quite a while since we all came together for a singing session

Really savoured every moment I was holding the mike

And rapping off the familiar hits

Crooning the all time favourites with my best buddies

There were weisiang and linyun

Kb and qj, and of course Laine with zw

And I am like a third party to every relationship present

Because I am the sole one out who is single

Haha

And thanks so much to ws whom have always without fail send each of us back to our doorstep

No matter how late through the hours of darkness

Ly must have been lucky

While I am waiting for her to upload the pictures

No comments: