30th January 2008.
Marks the end of polytechnic life (for some nia, I still have my last pathetic paper - Adv. Physical Chemistry).
How do I feel?
The extinguished sun has boomed.
Sending million and million tonnes of white-hot and radioactive fragments.
From the core, towards the chromospheres, across the limitless universe with no boundaries.
The explosion, immeasurably huge, devastating, powerful and blinding, was however all silent.
In a matter of seconds, the star once fiery and constantly burning, was utterly and completely shattered.
The explosion, brought along an enormous aftershock that ripples through the blank space at the speed of sound.
Meteorites, comets and solar debris littered the once thought to be empty and dark vacuum.
Giant meteorites, smashed their path through, crushing into neighbouring planets and smaller stars.
Leaving a trail of ultimate destruction and falling all means of lifeforms, banishing them to their tormented nether world.
Never be able to face the light, never be allowed to reincarnate, doomed and hated for eternity.
Though our paths may never come to a junction, though our life may never intersect once more.
I still want you to be remembered, deep down within me.
Your everything, came to me like specks of star dust, glitters for a moment, vanquished in another.
But at least for that very moment, the impression you gave, had long been imprinted in my memory.
That pair of eyes that sparkled under the light, beaming with grace and brilliance, allured me to look beyond them.
However this is a venture that would never be trekked and explored, for we do not even know each other.
Just who are you? Just who is so attractive to me, that I must mention so often.
This feeling is familiar and near, but the distance that stood in between us stretches miles apart.
I am afraid that what's left for us are simply reminiscence, faint faint memories trace back to the flag day 3 years ago.
From what I've seen, you have yet to change a bit.
Still looks so sweet, so caring, so soft that I yearn to grab you into my warm hug.
Time flies and it has come for us to say goodbye.
Throughout these few days of examinations, you were there, just there, right in the same classroom as I was.
Together, we spent 2 hours cracking our neck and brain to complete each paper.
And all I could afford was to steal a few glances of you and looked away, fear that you might notice me.
All I want for you is to be blessed and satisfied in life, this simple, this short.
No girl I had came across in SP was as special as you, so simply delivered yet brought many thoughts to my mind, still lingering still positive.
Maybe the image I portrayed of you was too virtual too perfect, but I am happy that this image has not been stained.
As the shockwaves forced their way through the universe, planets were literally stripped off their surface, giving way to the hot and demolished under layer.
Slowly, back at the latitude of explosion, a mass of black started to nucleate and within seconds expanded into the size twice larger then the original star.
A black hole so strong, so majestic, that gravity seemed to be nullified as everything before it was sucked right into it - a portal that leads to a place no man has ever stepped into.
This is for you, the special girl that made it into my fond memories of polytechnic life.
Thank you, DCP food tech girl.
我只想說出我對你的一片痴心﹐ 你或許不會接受或領情
愛一個人是否不開口才珍貴﹐ 也許吧
只能怪我自己﹐ 無法提起勇氣
就算我們之間只允許擦肩而過
那我也只能獨自唱到:
“期待你將我忘了吧﹐期待你將我忘了吧﹐你說你會哭不是因為在乎”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment