After one short yet dreadful semester, our FYP have finally came to a full stop.
Spinnovex was held in conjuction with SP Open House on the 10th to 12th last week.
Many secondary school-goers and finishers awaiting their results dropped by our humble abode.
To check out the many innovation projects and inventions proposed and submitted by our fellow SP students.
I always come to think that Spinnovex literally meant 'keep spinning around and get vexed about it'.
Now that I have gone through it.
It wasn't that bad afterall.
I love talking to adults, because they like to treat us as kids, maybe overgrown children.
But nevertheless, the experience we exchanged and thoughts we shared were simply things that does not come by everyday.
Learning from people around us.
Putting them as mirrors for ourselves.
And you will get to see more of yourself through them.
Today, Mr. Kwok treated us to buffet lunch at the Staff Centre.
Indeed a very generous treat from a man whom you would never be able to squeeze much free treats out from.
We appreciate his once in the blue moon act of tab pick-up. Weeee...

No comments:
Post a Comment