Today is day five, time flies fast.
Lunch was at Sobai Thai, a small and cosy thai restaurant, that offers a variety of authentic thai fares, not far away from the First Colony Mall.
I had 'Pad Woon Sen', some stir-fried rice vermicelli, very tasty, fragrant and oily, I believe we call it beehoon or danghoon here while they refer it as 'glass noodles'.
This restaurant is operated by thais, the waitresses looked like thais themselves, but I did not catch them saying 'Sawaadikup' or what kup-kup-kup.
Maybe I have to show them my 'lotus flower fingers' or what known as 'lianhua zhi' lol, before they 'Sawaadeekah' with you.
Back to the First Colony Mall, oh my, the Levi's here are cheap, I got myself 3 pairs, and it costs me not more than USD70.
I've never bought one in Singapore yet, but I know a pair here can cost more than S$100, god grace, that's simply overpriced. And I am greatly overjoyed =)

No comments:
Post a Comment