Last day, last spur to tour around this magnificent city before entering the gantry to fly back to kiasu-land.
A lazy Saturday, we started late, had a light breakfast, and got ready to set off for Space Center, Houston.
I don't think I have to spell what NASA means right? Space shuttle, you know?
The trip was plain boring, all we saw were buildings, facilities, building and more facilities.
I wouldn't dare to say much and comment on this top-marked and highest costing agency that explores the what-seem-to-be-empty Space around our mother earth.
Since it is not empty, then there must be something, where are my aliens? 'I come in peace...'
Big and bold and ambitious dreams I would say, lets all sit back and see our fellow earthlings defy gravity while they set up outpost on Moon, and even Mars.
拿沙 --> Is this what they literally do over on moon and other planets, I see that was why it is named 'NASA', collecting soil and stone/rock samples for tests and experiments.
Finally, it is time to wake my conscious up, while we endure the dry and stale flight back to transit at Moscow, and after which to Singapore - something we never wanted to look forward to, however it was clear we stood no chances to resist life, and we clearly understand our dejection could do nothing to improve the situation.
Back to the wet, hot, tropics season of Singapore, so hot! I am sweating, liao.

No comments:
Post a Comment