Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bad Hair No More

After that jog under the terribly hot sun, after that nice cool dip in school's new pool

We came to Clementi central, again, but for a different purpose

Today, I decided I need a haircut, and I needed it badly

We walked into this little hair salon, by the name 'Etc'

I smoked the receptionist through with my Ez-link card, to get my student price discount

I believe students have their privileges, and I don't look too old to claim them, sweet

Don't laugh at me, you probably have flashed your student card at Cinemas or Sushi bars too, =p

Was tend by this young man, recognised through his accent, a Malaysian Chinese

I know I look indeed kum-ed with unstyled hair, a good prove that I needed some guidance to look good

But what he basically mentioned, I already had them inside me

Can I pick a discount for the hair clay or wax in exchange of keeping him quiet

You are telling me things I already learnt dude

But anyway, I look refreshed, finally

Next stop, to fix my geek-look black frame spectacle

No comments: