Sunday, May 18, 2008

Short Update At Work

It's getting bored in here, so logged in for a short post

Been reading 'One Piece' all day long



I guess I probably have to smile like him when I tend to my customers

It is not that hard anyway

We all know customers can be rude and demanding

But we always forgot the lot that thank you and sincerely appreciate your help or guidance

Time flies and I am with Starhub for some three months

Have helped more than a few hundreds of customers

So who are the ones that are real thankful, and who are the ones that could give you pain

Life is never easy, and working may not significantly improve it

Earthquake shook the grounds of Sichuan province, China

People died and many cried

We are safe here in Singapore, yet all we saw were dispute calls

I do not understand

Let's wait and see when Singapore sinks

Singaporeans have yet to cry, hence they have never learned

What is life

No comments: