Saturday, September 19, 2009

Iconic Ion

So many things are happening

Sometimes, I just feel like freezing time to put things in order

Never will a single second wait for anybody

And a pity that is a fact

IQA auditing came as a surprise

And with no doubt with nearly flunk it

It is unbelievable that even in a disciplinary organisation

People would still want to screw things up

Or seek ways and means to do things the easy way

But that is nature I suppose

A form of laziness that lies within each individual

I want to improve, and I want to show them I can do just as well

However my good old two legs have been sloshed into this deep pile of leftover wastes

And that happened the first day I stepped into this Dispensary

Even without regrets, trying to square it into an asset instead of a tripping stone

But the deeper I dug the more crap surfaced

I feel like escaping from this

But it is fruitless and pointless to do so

I believe

To every problem there must be a way or two to tackle it

Anyway

ION Orchard could just be the next (hoo-hah) Vivocity

Will be going back again very soon

Very glad that all turned up today

If only I could tell them how much I cherish the time I spent with them

Maybe they will stop questioning my state-of-single issue

No comments: