Ho ho finally I am back
Been to Thailand for a month
And all I got were some rotten tee-shirts
Haha, nah
It was more than that
More than just a trip to do medical coverage for Ranger course
It was a little of sight seeing, a little of touring, round the country side of Thailand
And enjoying the scenic views, hot sunny weather and needless to say the local delights
Spicy foods have always been my fave
Guess I will miss those spicy Pad-khao-mu and Pah-khao-gai we had at outfields
Other than just food, the locals were friendly and very sharing
Though, they are kind of fascinated by cylume sticks (otherwise known as light sticks)
Always trying to get one or two from us
Allow me to guess, is the next thing white gloves and revolving light sticks on the dance floor
Anyway I could not care less now
Afterall many things are dispensable, sometimes even feelings
Now
Is one week of offs enough
Should I be thankful, or should I fret
Or why I should even bother in the first place
For the past one month life has been easy
Its painful to be slapped with reality
Work, work
Nike Human Race 10km, short-term goal as of now
It used to be simple, how has it turned out to be like that now
I fear the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment