Sunday, November 8, 2009

Astro Whiz

So we are bidding farewell to the fellow medics

Whom I have worked with past these few months

I want to wish them a smooth journey ahead

And have someone who is (very much) not like our er-hem-you-know-who as their future superior

Astro boy the movie was quite a fail I felt

It was probably just another kid's show to me

It only makes me remind of how the relationship between CDOTI and Hendon are

Whereby TI has more or less become a 'dumping ground' for Hendon

Which bears resemblance to the Metrocity and the surface, as it is called in the movie

Broken robots, unsightly robots, stupid robots, unfixed robots

Are simply jumbled up and packed away for disposal

And even as now, we all ended up in the heap of wastes

People are still trying to extract what's useful from what has been treated as junk

And exploit it till they run out entirely

If it was my responsibility, I have no means to run away from it

Even if we were cast-aways, we never forget our roots and we always wear our uniform with pride

Because we know the belonging, and we want the belonging

Anyways, the street decos and lightings along Orchard road was good job done

But just like every other years, I feel no mood of festive celebration despite the amount of money

That was spent to put up those decos, or the expended firecrackers and fireworks

Hong Kong here I come

I speak no Cantonese but I have fallen in love with the songs sung in this dialect

And I definitely speak more Thai than Cantonese or Hakka in all that matters

No comments: