Sunday, October 14, 2007

Citations Needed Please

Am I that scary? Maybe yes.

Was I so scary? Maybe no.

I guess sometimes people gets too overwhelmed by their own thoughts.

They think by having more friends, by having big mouth, by criticising others at their back,

they could change the mask they are wearing.

When they are still living in their own scrimpy, stingy, smelly world.

If you are really AFRAID of ME, why are you AFRAID of telling ME?

I know you know me enough (not well enough - that's for sure) what kind of a person I am.

Least, I am more honest and I am never shy of telling others how I really feel and think.

Provided they take the initiative to ask me.

I am not that kind whom opens his mouth first.

I am those whom listens, any idiot could see that.

I don't want you to doubt me, I want to be your friend.

If there was any kind of misunderstandings, we could come out and straighten them out.

What you've heard from others' mouths may just be their side of the story.

If you want to get that doubt of suspicion off your mind, come talk to me.

No comments: