The best thing to do at home on a lazy Sunday was to Spring-clean!
As my parents are overseas, the family has only me remaining to perform all the house chores.
Tidied and cleaned the kitchen-toilet area.
Packed up the smelly and messy shoes rack.
Dump read letters and tore-open envelops.
And finally did some wardrobe revamp.
As you can see, these are the shirts donned by myself these years.
Some expensive, some cheap, but they are no longer worn.
And they might be disposed, or sold to the rag-and-bone man.
Converse, Op, F-men, Giordano, Bossini, non-branded, some malaysians.
I am a man of various wears, various brands.
As I was packing them away, a vivid thought passes through my mind.
SECOND HAND SHIRTS FOR SALE!
Open to bid, each shirt starts off at SGD 2.00. Each bid for SGD 0.50!
If you take 2 shirts at once, an offer of SGD 3.00 goes to you.
Special offer: Buy 4 and get 1 free, plus, I will throw in another special limited edition Doraemon gift box. Direct from Japan, all authentic!
Interested please PM me.
LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment