No, not Jay Chou's new song.
Today, I saw a rainbow.
Just by the western sky of the school stadium.
Did not manage to catch a snap of it.
Merely adored at its rare beauty.
As the seven colours hung on the sky.
A few other colours were competing against each other on the ground.
Handful of players, tossing ball to their team mates, preventing their opponent from scoring.
The black knights were well-trained, with high morale, and their determination to victory was unquestioned.
I cheered and hailed for them, within myself, for they were my fellow clansmen and women.
Fighting hard, sweating efforts, seizing any slight chance, in hope of achieving the grand honour.
With teamwork and individual capabilities, the road to victory is not too far.
I am glad.
As my arms lifted my body against gravity.
As my palms gripped the perspiration-corroded iron bar.
As copper brown rust deposited around my calluses.
That they were there to made us proud.
To give in every strength they could gathered, and never relent to opponent's aggression.
The rainbow is made up of seven colours.
It is no longer a rainbow, with anyone missing.

No comments:
Post a Comment