The swimming trip was meant to be enjoyable.
Sun or rain, cold or shine.
Until we did a foolish act by not keeping our branded slippers into the locker.
And by that, we jeopardised ourselves of going home without footwear.
How how stupid we were!
HA our slippers lured out the greed out of some assholes, to want to make it theirs.
Be it, Chinese beng sengs, Malay mud shites or Indian black mamas.
WHO ON EARTH TOOK OUR PRIZED SLIPPERS?!
I'd wish that you fall to your well deserved foolish death.
Because our slippers were worn out and are very slippery on wet surfaces.
LOL!
Because of your greed, you allowed yourself to drop into a bottomless pit.
Somewhere dark and immense, somewhere you cannot retrieve yourself, back into the light.
Where every ugly infatuations magnify enormously to infinite.
Where you crave for more.
Where you are willing to give in anything in return to feed your insatiable hunger.
This is more than estacy, more than your beastly needs.
It had evolved into a peerless demonic force, consuming your mind, your body.
Only innocent victims like us fall prey to your crazed character, to your lust for smelly slippers.
But fear not, we will help you curb this voracious trait.
The next time you wear our slippers, pray to ME.
Pray that you will not by Kwan Yin Jie Jie's grace see me saw you wearing my possession.
What I will take from you is no more slippers.
I will help you, I definitely will.
I am glad to take an arm or a leg in return, you pick.
Its your choice. Its my pain.
Not forgetting what we ended up with. Hehe
如果你不是我﹐ 那該有多好。

No comments:
Post a Comment