Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No Money? You Kidding?!

Why is everyone complaining.

About their lack of pocket money.

About their lack of cash.

About their lack of savings.

I do believe that they are not that poor yet.

However it still pisses me off.

We are students, stop telling me about how poor you are.

The reluctance of spending just pays off by indicating how poor you are in your thinkings.

Maybe this is what we call wisdom poverty.

I will not admit that I am rich.

The little wealth that I possessed, came through little by little, bits by bits, over the years.

Gradually, tiny amount each day piled up into a heap of cash.

I understand the pain to pay.

Especially from our own pockets.

However, I am totally fine with forking out money in exchange for enjoyment, health, social or recreational benefits.

I have no idea what background they were brought up in.

But fancy asking for 'sponsors' everytime there is a need to spend and pay.

Doesn't that shame them? I treat that as a serious insult to themselves.

What difference do they have with the beggars along the old street?

I am sure their parents did not plan to give birth to vagabond.

Money spent could be earned back, wasted life can only be recall in sweet o'memories.

Cherish what we have now, money is all but a necessity, it is not worth your life!

No comments: