After fasting and furious, burning gasoline and choking octane for breakfast.
We had more to come with Ed's aunt preparations!
Salt and pepper fried rice, served with freshly cut cucumber and pineapple.
To complete the simple fare, she generously topped it off with an egg and a cuppa kopi!
Has been long since I had home-prepared meal for breakfast.
We hungrily gobbled down every morsels of it and moved on to prepare for the later swim.
Here's Mr Just-Bathed-and-Unstyled Ed. Clearly retarded LOL!
Without further hesitation, he agreed to let me style his hair.
Wow, that was my first time doing so, and I really like styling people's hair.
More than I do for myself.
Preliminary wax applying and shaping.
My Comment: Why you stick out your tongue?
Alright, first part done.
My Comment: Can don't act cool?
Stylist at work, do not disturb.
Stop laughing like a mad man.
My Comment: You seem to be enjoying it! HA!
Putting more emphasis on the back now.
My Comment: I know the bottom waving was nicely done.
Here's my amateur style work.

No comments:
Post a Comment