Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FWoah Thanks Dude

Wow seems like there are many new folks hopping by to view my little shite and commenting.

Really appreciate it, and of course, in recognition I shall improve on my language skills.

But no matter who you are, I would gladly stress that please put some kind of respect in your words.

I have no idea what background you were put up in, and definitely have not a slightest clue who or what linked you here.

This is where I piss and write nonsense, there are bound to be mistakes.

Not forgetting the previous post, I know where the mistakes are, but due to the Chinese typing programme I employed, it was unable to ascertain and correct the mistakes.

I apologise to you if you had 'almost died laughing'. Wari wari~

You ought to, of course, please laugh, you should live longer through laughing instead.

I am not a poet, nor a writer, I am just an average schoolboy, whom wishes to express myself, too.

Just like all of you out there. I am sure you don't wish for shite to happen around you.

And you of course would not wish for shitty individuals to come around you and start criticising your mistakes.

I still have much to learn, and truly thank you for telling me things that might have been otherwise invisible to myself.

Just a note, while somebody can remain to feel inferior and not do something about it, another person is busy making mistakes, becoming superior over time.

Let's all learn and grow through mistakes.

Peace out =)

No comments: