Saturday, December 1, 2007

PTN Gathering the Sixth

Not just the sixth, its the last as well.

But I never understand why the special three were absent.

Were they simply absent-minded?

I guess not.

We really enjoyed the buffet lunch, steaming hot-pot and sizzling meat on teppanyaki.

No matter who were there or not, all we had to do was to indulge ourselves in the free flowing foods and endless poking fun and laughter.


Not forgetting the couples whom like to sit shoulder to shoulder. Hehe

A pity we did not get them to deliver some hot kisses and passionate touches over the pan.

Myself, I felt tons of energy flowing inside me after the meal.

Guessed that there were too much saturated fats building up, clogging my arteries lol.

After over-stuffing ourselves with food and nonsense.

We went on to do some shopping for formal wears for Mr J and Ed.

G2000 was selling some proper shirts, went off to ZARA and made an abrupt turn back.

Why? Simply because we can buy two shirts at G2 at the price of one piece at ZARA.

Proceeded to X:SQUARE Domanchi to get some nice ties for Ed to choose from.

Without hesitation, I picked up a white with thin silver diagonal striped.

And that was the one he paid for eventually Ha.

I am not admitting that I am not a fashion geek.

I still can afford appropriate shopping, colour choosing and spotting seasonal trends.

Therefore, calling out to all.

Who needs a shopping kaki for advice and good companion who can crack lame jokes.

Call me out LOL!

No nerds.

No comments: