Friday, December 28, 2007

O'sweet Jesus Night

Since when was Christmas ever important to me?

Other than it being a public holiday here in Singapore, the significance it has in me is no more than my own birthday, which again, is just another day of the year.

I am no Christian, ain't no lord nor Jesus Christ.

No, again let me stress that I am not spreading radical views about Christianity.

It is after all, just one big religion faction out of many others, and I happened to disbelieve it.

Alright, enough of my beliefs and your disregards.

After the busy week 13 with dinner and dance. See the beautiful pictures of CLS hunks.

Preceding to Christmas week with chalet over at Island Resort, East Coast Park.

This year's Christmas eve was my cousin Lissa's 10th birthday too. Look at her, the bo geh, smiling so delightedly, enjoying all her companions and presents.

The Island Resort, more like Indian Resort, may be due to close by next year.

Little Meredith was too shy to take a photo lol!

Why Indian Resort? Anyone whom has been there recently should be able to observe that their employees are all not non-Indians. Not forgetting that the tenant next door was a huge family of North Indians. Booming their forever loud and disco-like Bollywood music, setting out chairs at the clearing, drinking hard liquors and even dancing at the porch! What a formidable sight and hearing, I was open-mouthed amazed.

Or you could call that a 'jaw-dropping' experience, they were simply ecstatic, I can't bear to watch more. That was for my '07 Christsake experience, what was yours?

Stupid Blogger, my paragraphs can't work! Now my sentences are stuck together to get themselves warm and comfy -,-

No comments: